Wednesday, December 26, 2007

RAZON's ( Reviewed by Restorito)


i ate dinuguan and sizzling bulalo

this resto is an innovative one for making their bulalo without sabaw, and the taste is excellent, the buttery sizzled beef has been melting with juicy marinade in my mouth with exploding flavors i cant comprehend how was it made, simply a heavenly felt moment while i was savoring my money's worth ^_^ i once again ate a food that has made me unconscious of my abs diet and whispered me that i have to give a tip for the cook. this simply gave me back my appetite for food i cant even remember the price i paid because of this very delicious thing. i usually eat food not because i want to or i love to... i eat food because i need to, i have to maintain my figure and cant ruin my investment in my body, i simply eat food to add muscle, for my body not to catabolize. i know this will not be the last time ill be visiting this Kapampangan Resto because of this revolutionized cuisine and recipe.

but when i tasted their Dinuguan which took 75Php off my pocket, it was so disgusting i can hardly swallow it just because of the taste is like a usual Dinuguan you can taste in the Turo Turo, i can feel the fats of the PIG (not pork) giggling in my mouth, IT WAS A TORTURE!!! the salty consistency of blood has been running on my tongue amd i have to eat it, because i was with someone who is ETHICAL in food and i dont want to start a fight, however, when i reached home, i threw it out with my all vigor making me think that i ate a PIG not a PORK (ABSOLUTELY NOT MY MONEY's WORTH, i can only feel it's worth for 15 PESO).

I eat with passion, for i watch what i eat, if whenever you see me eating something i dont like, expect me to visit a Restroom after and hear my soul Shouting for justice!!!
if i eat something really appetizing however, i will never remember the price even how many times i ate it in your resto. and expect me to comeback, craving for more ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill watch Resiklo just because of JENNYLYN MERCADO!! weeee

Anonymous said...

its okay, fan ka talaga nya eh, afterall you wouldnt expect high unlike me na parang na uto ng mga publicity nila...

Jehzeel Laurente said...

gawa ka naman ng review ng Cabalen.. and support this post :P

http://baklaako.com/2008/01/10/bakla-and-his-cabalen-trinoma-experience/

hehehe ^__^